1. Project entitled “The introduction of innovation by implementing recommendations arising from PEGWAN design strategy, co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Operational Programme Eastern Poland 2014–2020, Measure 1.4: Design for competition, Stage II
- PROJECT OBJECTIVE: Introducing an innovative product and improving communication with the market
- PLANNED RESULTS: increased competitiveness of the Pegwan Printing House by applying design as a source of innovation.
- PROJECT VALUE: PLN 3,751,500.00
- EU FINANCING: PLN 1,825,000.00
2. Project entitled „The launch of production of labels secured with a dispersion varnish having increased resistance to mechanical damage” co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund as part of Operational Programme Eastern Poland 2014-2020, Measure 3.7 Increasing SME competitiveness
- PROJECT OBJECTIVE: commercialising research & development works by launching the production of labels secured with dispersed varnish having increased resistance to mechanical damage.
- PLANNED RESULTS: Increase in the competitiveness of the PEGWAG Printing House by implementing innovation.
- PROJECT VALUE: PLN 6,864,027.30
- EU FINANCING: PLN 2,999,524.12
3. Drukarnia PEGWAN spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością announces that it has received funding for the implementation of Project entitled “Financial Support”. The Project is delivered in the period between 1 July and 30 September 2020 as part of Measure 3.4 Working capital subsidy of the Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020, co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund.
The Project value is PLN 330,289.83, and is financed from EU Funds in full.
4. Project entitled “The procurement of specialist consulting services aimed at improving the management effectiveness at the Pegwan Printing House, co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Lubelskie Province Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020, Measure 3.5 Consulting voucher
- PROJECT OBJECTIVE: Increasing the quality and effectiveness of company management by using high-quality specialist consulting services.
- PLANNED RESULTS: Increased efficiency and profitability of Pegwan, thanks to implementing an integrated organisational, process-based, and technological environments, system tools and a uniform IT environment for the collection, processing and providing access to business, process-based and production data and information
- PROJECT VALUE: PLN 273,552.00
- EU FINANCING: PLN 149,986.54